Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mr. Sand Man

Okay...I lied...one last post.  I forgot that I wanted to blog about this one. Indulge me or ignore me..I'll never know! :)  My husband is a great guy...he's a great dad...he's a great sport!  AND...he hates sand. He hates the feel of it, the look of it and doesn't like it touching him at all.  So, going on a beach vacation, automatically shows how much he loves his family and was willing to sacrifice for us.  The whole trip, everyone kept saying that we were going to bury him in the sand and I thought there was no way it would ever happen.  But on that last day, my good sport of a hubby went and laid down in the sand, all on his own and waited on them to notice to start covering him up...let me tell you it didn't take but a few seconds for everyone to come running out of the ocean for this event!  I have to tell you that I love this guy and I love that he went WAY out of his comfort zone to make his kids happy...what a guy!
If you look closely you can see that he is squinting from the sun, but also gritting his teeth a bit as everyone else takes pure joy in burying him in sand.
He is COMPLETELY COVERED!!!!
I made him stay under a little longer to capture some photos...the odds of this happening again are not high, so I had to capture it entirely! I'm not sure what Kiara was thinking about this!
Time to crawl out and get rinsed off in the ocean...QUICKLY!!!
Thanks Daddy for being such a good sport!  We love you bunches!
So, that's it...that's our trip!  I could go back already!  Hope you weren't too bored at my indulgence to blog and blog and blog about it all!

No comments: