Friday, October 31, 2008

Sickos!!!!

Yes...we were all sickos this week! It all started last weekend...Saturday night Brock got up with "something" in his eye...Went back to bed and went to sleep...no big deal! But Sunday morning he wakes up and his eye is all matted shut and bright red! So, Phil and the kids stay home from church since I was on worship team. Sunday afternoon and evening, Phil and I start not feeling the greatest...colds setting in we think. Monday Brock goes and gets medicine for his eyes, ready to go back to school Tuesday. Tuesday morning hubby and I feel HORRIBLE and struggle through the day...Phil is waaaayyy stronger than I am and he continues working all week. We get home and Brock is on the couch in his jammies...he came home from school sick. ARGH! We were all in bed by 8:30... Brock and I were both home from school sick on Wednesday...Brock went back on Thursday...I stayed home again...Thank goodness it is Friday and we are all feeling better...not perfect or 100% but much better...just in time for trick-or-treating! We are glad it is weekend and we can hopefully all recover completely and be ready to face November! Grant and Kiara are glad that we are somewhat normal again!

No comments: