Thursday, October 23, 2008

My sweet baby doll...



Don't have much to say on this one...other than, isn't she just the cutest little girl? I could just eat her up and I LOOOOVVVVVE this picture. With the cute little sheep on her dress and white tights on, and look at that smile in the one picture. God has truly blessed me with these three kiddos (and a great hubby). Kiara hasn't been sleeping through the night lately and after a week or so of sleeping through the night...it is hard going back to waking up again. Last night we didn't have to get up with her, but she was fussing in her crib for quite awhile. I try to let her do that and go back to sleep on her own, unless she is screaming...then I get her so she doesn't wake everyone else up...Hopefully she won't catch on to that one any time soon! I can't wait to have tomorrow off so that I can hang out with my kiddos all day!

2 comments:

jillian4 said...

She is beautiful, may she bring you so much joy. Our girls I think will carry on her name well. I know they will. Kiara is smiling down from heaven at this baby girl. She is a delight!

Kevin Flick said...

cute, cute...hey i added you to our link list on our blog. hope that is ok! if not,just let me know.