Oh our little girl...she is such a "helper" and such a sweet dolly! A couple of weeks back, as I was figuring out what to make for supper, I was bent down looking in the cupboard. She of course, imitated me right away. As I began preparing breakfast for supper, she began unloading the cupboard and loading down the counter with what she was making for supper...she got it all up and said, Now eat it! Too funny. As you can see it is a wide assortment, from soup, to spaghetti sauce, peanut butter, ranch dressing, ravioli...mmmmm...can't you just taste it?
A different night, I was feeding her some pudding. Grant called me to help him do something, and when I came back...this is what I found! A chocolatey girl...and of course, in a white t-shirt!
Below is a new sweet picture that my mom took of her. Grandma and her had created a bed and lined up all of her dollies for naptime. Then Kiara realized that there was no spot for her! So, they created a new arrangement and took a "nap" together, which lasted at best, seconds long! :) She is our baby doll and we love her so much...don't worry, she plays with tractors (or as she calls them "Tractor Power") as much as the dolls.
1 comment:
That is too adorable! I just posted pictures of our kids and one was of Landon with chocolate pudding all over his face! And I had to laugh because everytime we go somewhere, he says, "Landon find tractor powers." How funny! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment