This year we decided to let the boys play football...I mean...the real thing. Tackling, hitting, blocking, running, throwing...did I mention tackling? Yikes! These are my "little" boys! But they are soooooo into football that we let them sign up. They have been pumped about it since sign ups...so we spend parts of our week and every Saturday playing/watching football! Unfortunately they aren't on the same team. Because of Brock's age, he had to be in the bigger kids division. Here's Grant ready for his first game! Go #14!!!
At his 2nd game, he got to be one of the captains at the start of the game...He looks little next to those others, huh? That's because HE IS!!!!
Here's Brock before his first game. Weather looks great, right? Well...it let loose and poured the entire game. Most of the fans sat in the car...but not this mom...I toughed it out, although I did have an umbrella. Go #8!!!
Here he his...it doesn't look like it's raining, but trust me, it is.
Grant again below playing in Warsaw. Both boys are almost the smallest kids on their teams...on Brock's team the weight range is from 66 pounds to 239 pounds!!! Yikes!
Kiara doesn't like to be left out of things and HAS to do everything the boys do, so they were helping her out a little bit here. Don't worry Grandma Elaine...she is just the cheerleader during the games saying "Go! Go! Go! Go!"
She can barely hold her head up with this helmet on!
It has really been fun so far watching the boys play. Our schedules have been much crazier than normal because of it, but they are having a blast and that is what matters!
2 comments:
I love Kiara in the football gear and your boys look so grown up!
LOVE the pictures of everybody in their football gear. What a dedicated mom you are to sit out in the rain. I'm pretty sure I would've watched from the car! :)
Post a Comment