Friday, March 10, 2023

Continuing the joy search

 * Finding snippets of time to read

* A surprise hug in the hall from a student

* Using my microphone for interviews at school

* Friends that check to make sure I make it home safely

* A friend that EXUDES joy over the snowfall and shares a selfie of said joy

*Productive meetings with what is best for students in mind

* Seeing the potholes BEFORE hitting them

* A sunrise under a shelf of clouds

* New workouts that challenge me and make me S.O.R.E.

* Sunshine

* Chatting with students about their futures...big dreams and I love to encourage!

* Being able to stay in bed for 36 hours straight and SLEEP when I was sick

* College basketball...I love MARCH!!!

* Judging FFA events for the 1st time. Out of my comfort zone but so fun!

* Lunch with some of my besties watching the Purdue game (with a little yelling)

* Snow glistening in the trees (even if I'm totally ready for Spring!)

* Working out after 3 days off

* Memes. I said it before, but it must be mentioned again

* A new-to-me podcast series

* Playing the piano

* Coffee--ALL of the coffee

* Heated seats on cold days

* Weekends


No comments: