1 year ago
Monday, January 19, 2015
not a lot to update
Many have asked for an update on my neck...so I thought I'd take a minute to "update"...although there isn't a lot to say. I have continued to have the pain. Since my last post, I have had more rough days than good days. I cherish those good days and probably go overboard on those days. Numbness comes and goes with my emotions. I've had some low moments where I have been overwhelmed and in tears. I've had moments that I feel not much at all and I've had moments where I have hope and peace. I haven't been back to any of the doctors. On the 28th of this month I will head back to the main doc, Dr. K. He may have some added insight as far as my neck goes, or not. I don't know. Right now I am taking it one day at a time, trying to have little to no expectations. So, not really an update at all...but it's where I'm at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment