This one's for you Chad and Naomi!!! I have so many Christmas pictures and stories to tell of both sides of our families, but I needed to get this one up right away. You are now famous Chad and have "made the blog"! Tonight we went to visit Phil's cousin and his wife (Chad and Naomi). We watched some football, ate some snacks and played with the dog. Wish we could see them more often.
All the kids had fun playing with Gabby their puppy. The boys played fetch with her, chased her around and even went outside with her for a little bit in the windy snow.
Kiara just shared wet kisses and food with her!
Kiara just shared wet kisses and food with her!
Here are the Witmer grandkids on Christmas Eve...some nice looking kiddos if I do say so myself!
Here's the newest addition to our family, our nephew, Jackson who is nearing 6 months old. He is too cute for pictures I tell you and this just doesn't do him justice!
OK...more to come of Christmas, but this was just a glimpse so that Chad could make the blog! :) Oh, you may notice as well that there is a new picture at the top of the blog of our family. We were fully decked out in our Denver Bronco attire for the game today...finally a WIN! Woo hoo! Thanks to Chad for taking the picture even if it hurt to see all that orange and blue!
1 comment:
How fun! And congratulations to Chad for making it onto the blog. I do love your new family picture...you just need a bear on that hat instead of a bronco! :) Enjoy this week of vacation!
Post a Comment