Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Just like Mommy

Today I was motivated to get some cleaning done...I actually cut up a bunch of fruit while Kiara was in her high chair, cleaned the kitchen, got the dishwasher going, 2 loads of laundry going, swept the whole house and then....time for the bathroom.  My least favorite part of cleaning is the bathroom.  I usually wait until she is either napping or a weekend when we can lock her out of the bathroom and still have someone to watch her...but I knew if I stopped moving, I wouldn't want to tackle the bathroooms later.  So, I decided to see how it went.  It started out by me just giving her a washcloth and having her work on the floor or wall on the opposite side as me...

Then, as I was cleaning the toilet, I glanced up and this is what I see...

She just wanted to be like mommy...isn't she such a sweetie???  Of course, usually she's tearing the house completely apart, but today she has been a helper and I LOVE that!
This picture below was yesterday...we took a picnic lunch to Grandma's so that after walking sheep we could go swimming in their pool. Kiara rather enjoyed her peanut butter sandwich and covered herself in it!
That grin...melts my heart.  More of the boys later...

1 comment:

Kevin Flick said...

that is so cute!!!! melt my heart! she is sure growing up. that last picture shows that. wow! why do they have to do that? so good to see you on sunday!