Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A decade...really?





It's taken me over a week, but I'm finally posting some birthday pics. Still can't believe that my "baby boy" is 10! Seems we were just celebrating his 1st birthday and didn't know what to do with his cake. I didn't have a digital camera back then...trying to see if I can scan a couple pics of when he was born and throughout the years to show how he's grown. Brock had baseball practice on the night of his birthday...so we finally made it to Pizza Hut at nearly 7:00 PM...we were all STARVING! Brock's choice was to start off with the cinnamon breadsticks (yes I know they are supposed to be dessert)...then some pizza in a very noisy patio area! Then for some reason he wanted to get home quickly...maybe something to do with presents??? He got some great things this year, all things he really wanted, plus a couple of gift cards that he is still "thinking" on how he'll spend them! Of course we finished off with some cake and ice cream as well. My how far he has come in 10 years....He's my sweet little boy...well, sometimes he's a stinker and acts JUST like his mom did when she was little, but I guess I deserve that, huh? He's a hard working and super creative child and there just isn't much I would change about him. I love his spunk, although added with attitude can be a challenge...He'll always be my baby boy! Even when he's old...and I realize he doesn't understand that, but I didn't either when my mom called (calls) me her baby! Have a blessed year Brock Man!





No comments: