Snowmen...Witmer style. A couple weeks back we THOUGHT we were having our last snowfall of the winter. It snowed several inches of wet, heavy snow on a Friday and then was supposed to be near 60 degrees by Sunday, so we all headed out to build our last snowmen of the year on Saturday. It was already in the 40's and quickly melting...Apparently, cute little snowmen with rocks and carrots for the face aren't cutting it anymore. Here's Grant getting started on his.
Brock working on his snowman...I think you are getting the idea of why these snowmen are Witmer-style snowmen...
I forced the issue with the carrot nose and Kiara agreed, so she was the one who took care of putting the nose on Snowman Manning!
Ta-Da...Yes, everything it seems has to do with the Broncos in our household!
Brock, proving to me that he is too cool for pictures. He never wants to look and definitely not smile, so I told him I would put on whatever I got...wasn't lying B-Man!
Grant did most of this snowman by himself. I helped him pack it in a little bit to make sure it stayed standing, but he did the rest. If you don't know #88 is Damaryius Thomas...Grant's favorite Bronco! He got a little happy with the orange spray paint...those are supposed to be orange pants and cleats on DT!
Sadly...24 hours later, all that was left of Manning and Thomas, was hats, scarves and a carrot nose lying in a heap. We watched all day as they shrunk until they were nothing!
Little did we know, there would be more snow to come...what a way for the boys to start off their Spring Break, with 5 inches of snow AGAIN! I enjoyed the delay I got out of it though and hopefully it will truly be Spring soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment