The last week of summer...yes, that was nearly 3 weeks ago...but I"m just making time for it! We decided we were going to get out and do some things. Rain was forecast every day so it was spur of the moment fun. I called my super friend and invited her and her kids to go to the Bourbon splash pad for a couple of hours. The kids had a blast and especially enjoyed having the water dump on them from the big bucket.
The water was pretty cold and took their breath away... but it was too much fun for them to care, I think.
Kiara has no fear and would gasp as the water hit her (because of the coldness) and then grin from ear to ear!
I think the kids had a great time playing and getting cooled down in the 90 degree temperatures. Next year I don't think we will wait until the end of the summer to go back to the splash pad!




2 comments:
that's chloe's bathing suit on the little red head:)
I didn't even know Bourbon had this!! Where have I been?? Guess we'll have to wait until next summer to enjoy! Love the pics!
Post a Comment