In the span of a week, Grant has lost both of his front teeth! I think he looks absolutely adorable like this! :) There is just something about a kid with no front teeth that just makes you smile, isn't there? Well, the first one he lost at school and calmly told the teacher he lost. The second one he was at home after school with Brock and Grandma and just kept pulling until it came out....Now, I have to tell you that the tooth fairy took about 3 days to come for his first tooth, and Grant thinks there must be a lot of kids losing teeth and that she was really busy. She finally came and the very next night he had another under his pillow....Do I even need to add that the tooth fairy is taking several days to come for this tooth??? He/she must be VERY busy, or is slacking off and going to bed too early or something???? Let's just hope she does remember to come eventually! For Grant's sake. He has been so patient though and just says, "Well, the tooth fairy must have been really busy again last night, she didn't come!" Poor guy. Oh, he still has 3 more pretty loose teeth too. I told him he needs to learn the song, "All "I want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth", but he thinks he wants more than that for Christmas this year! HA!
1 year ago
1 comment:
chloe lost one this week too..she lost half one night and half the next...our tooth fairy only visited once, but maybe that is why she was late getting to grant!
Post a Comment