Tuesday, May 26, 2009

She'll hate me for this...

Here is Grant's good friend Grayson...The are the greatest of buddies. He is the friend that we went to the park with. His oldest sister is also named Kiara, so that was a bit confusing, but fun too! My camera battery died at the park, so I don't have any other fun pictures of all of them playing.
Okay, so I needed to start with a "nice" picture of her...First time at the park. We met one of my friends at the park with her 4 kids (one of whom is Grant's good friend above). This was Kiara's first time in the swing and she LOVED it! She giggled and smiled and clapped her hands the whole time. She is in mid-clap in this picture.

Okay...so really...yes, this is sort of mean to take a picture of her super chubby thighs, BUT, we are going to want to remember this later in her life and be able to reflect back. At least that is my excuse...She will probably want to burn these pictures though! I still think the pictures doesn't do it justice...she is even chunkier than it shows! HA! I could just eat her up!


She is chunk through and through and I love it! I don't think she could get any cuter, can she? HA! So even though she may hate me for it (hopefully not really), I just couldn't resist capturing her "chunk" on camera!



No comments: