Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to PA

Aunt Heidi and Kiara hit it off right away!
Uncle Andy had fun giving her rides in the laundry basket!

Uncle Steve


Uncle Chad


Aunt Jul bought Kiara her first pair of shades and she actually kept them on for a few minutes before taking them off and chewing on them! The first week of April, I had spring break. The boys had already had their's so Kiara and I decided to fly to Pennsylvania for a few days to visit my in-laws out there. It was Kiara's first flight and I was really nervous. She did wonderfully and slept on all of the flights. She is such a good baby! Kiara and I had a blast in Pennsylvania and the time FLEW by. We missed our boys back home, but it was a great trip! Kiara was very excited to see her big brothers and daddy when we got back into South Bend...after a LONG lay-over/delay in Detroit. It was good to be home too!


Great Grandpa Overly with Kiara

Paw-Paw and Kiara
Grandma and Kiara
Kiara at 6:30 AM in the airport, ready to fly out and see Grandma and Paw-Paw! She looks so enthused huh? About like me!

By the way...i always forget that I'm supposed to load the last picture on first and do the one I want at the top first...so they aren't in order. Oops! Oh well...at least they are here!




No comments: