Tuesday, December 2, 2008

18 pounds 5 ounces!!!!!!


My "little" girl is not so little! She went for her 6 month check-up yesterday and is the 90th percentile on her weight! She is a chubby girl, but oh how I love those cute little rolls! She was 26 1/4 inches long and is healthy and doing well. Before we had concerns about her head measurements, but she said yesterday that the measurements look fine and she is not concerned anymore. She has a rash right now that we think is related to the detergent/fabric softener that we are using, so we are working on changing that and getting her all cleared up. Trust me in knowing that she is getting big and growing like a weed. Can you believe it has been 1/2 a year already? It has gone so fast...I'm trying to cherish her and the time we have with her as a baby, especially since she is my last one. So...that's the update on my little "big" girl! In the picture above, she is wearing a sweater that I wore as a baby and my mom kept for me...it has been a sweet thing to see her in it...and makes me wonder what clothes I should save for each of my kiddos...Hmmmm...

No comments: